Choose a third party provider like Wise, WorldRemit, or TorfX to make a fast and secure payment directly from your account to your recipient’s account. Send your payment through a provider like Western Union or MoneyGram and have your recipient collect the money in cash at an agent near them.
How can I send money from Nigeria to Ghana mobile money?
How to send money to Ghana
- Select “Send” at the bottom of the screen.
- Press “Bank transfer”
- Choose Ghana as the destination.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send in US dollars.
- Select “Continue”
- Choose whether you would like to send money to a bank or mobile wallet.
- Choose who you’d like to send money to in Ghana.
Which app can I use to send money from Nigeria to Ghana?
If you need an app to send money from Nigeria to Ghana, Chipper’s that for Android and iOS should be on your list for its zero-charge transactions.
Can I send money from Nigeria to Ghana through Western Union?
You can choose to send money straight to their bank account or for a cash pickup in minutes 2 at a Western Union location.
How can I send money out of Nigeria?
To send money abroad from Nigeria to a recipient residing in another country, the following steps are to be taken:
- Open an OFX account.
- Input the recipient’s bank details.
- Lock in your transaction.
- Send the money to the recipient’s bank.
- Your recipient will receive the money in their bank account within one or two days.
Does Western Union do mobile money to Ghana?
MTN Ghana said customers can now receive Western Union money transfers in their MTN Mobile Money wallets. Funds can be received from customers using Western Union digital products and the agent retail network anywhere in the world. …
What is the best way to send money to Ghana?
The best ways to send money to Ghana
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
Which bank uses Western Union in Ghana?
Access Bank (Ghana) Plc – WESTERN UNION.
Is MTN Mobile money International?
Can MTN Mobile Money users receive money from abroad? Yes. With WorldRemit you can receive money from over 50 countries into your MTN Mobile Money wallet in these countries: Benin.
How can I register MTN mobile money in Ghana?
Send mobile money in Ghana
- Log on to MTN Mobile Money official website.
- Click on “Register”.
- Enter your username which is your phone number and preferred Mobile Money Pin.
- Enter the captcha displayed. …
- Enter the one-time password.
- Create your own password or keep the one generated for you.
- Click on “Continue”.
How can I send money from Nigeria to Ghana?
ATL helps you send money from Ghana to Nigeria in 3 simple steps.
- Enter Amount. Enter amount you want to send or recipient to receive.
- Add Recipient. Select an existing recipient or add a new recipient.
- Confirm and Pay. Confirm your transfer and complete payment for your transfer.
Can I send MTN mobile money from Nigeria to Ghana?
As well as airtime, it is also possible to send money directly to the mobile phone of a family member or friend in Ghana. All you need is an internet connection and you can send MTN mobile money to Ghana from more than 50 countries using any device.
Which bank does MoneyGram in Ghana?
Access Bank (Ghana) Plc – MoneyGram.
Which bank in Nigeria is best for international transactions?
1. ZENITH BANK. The ordinary account allows for transfer and to carry out foreign transactions without stress irrespective of where you are. You have the access to internet banking, mobile banking application, and many more.
Is Western Union available in Nigeria?
Yes. You can send money from most of our agent locations in Nigeria.
Does GTB have Western Union?
The Western Union service is instant, secure, reliable, and a convenient payment service that enables Beneficiaries receive FX remittances in Nigeria. … USD Cash Pick Up Service in any GTBank branch. Account Deposit Service into any GTBank Domiciliary account.