How can I recharge from India to Nigeria?
Recharge a mobile phone in 3 easy steps:
- Recharge Details. Choose where, to whom and how much credit you want to send.
- Proceed to Payment. Pay with your PayPal, credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- Phone is Recharged.
How can I send load to Nigeria?
Send Airtime to Naija Today
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the credit offer you’d like to send.
- Click “Next”
- Complete your order.
Can I recharge international number from India?
How to recharge an international number from India? First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India. Choose the amount you want to recharge. … The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How can I recharge my Airtel Nigeria number in India?
You can send little smiles in three easy steps.
- Choose amount to send. Choose one of our great offers.
- Enter the number to top-up. The lucky recipient; a loved one or even yourself.
- Connect your world. Add your details, select a payment method and your top-up is sent!
How do I recharge MTN Nigeria?
To load or recharge an MTN line, dial recharge card PIN in the following USSD format: *555*PIN# and then Send/Ok. For example, If the airtime PIN is 1111 2222 3333, include *555*111122223333# and press Send or Ok on your phone’s dialler.
How do I top-up my Nigeria phone number?
Just select the country the mobile phone you want to top-up is in using the box on the right-hand side of this screen. Then select the service, either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Airtime’. You will then be asked to enter the number of the mobile phone you want to top-up, the amount and the mobile network.
What is the easiest way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
How can I recharge my Airtel Nigeria?
To load the Airtel recharge card, dial *126*the sixteen digit number# and then press the call or send key on your phone. For example, if the sixteen digit number at the back of the card is 1111 2222 3333 4444, then you dial *126*1111222233334444# and press call or send key.
How do I recharge MTN airtime in Nigeria?
Recharging your phone takes a few easy steps:
- Sign up or log in using your email address and password.
- Select ‘Airtime’ from the list of services.
- Select MTN.
- Enter your phone number and the amount you wish to top-up.
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform.
How do I send airtime to another country?
How it works
- Dial *151#
- Select “Airtime and bundles”
- Select the global number option.
- Choose a country and operator from the available options.
- Enter the recipient MSIDSN and select an airtime value.
- Confirm if you accept the quote and the funds will be deducted from your MoMo wallet.
How do I transfer airtime to another country?
How to send an airtime top-up abroad
- Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Select the amount you would like to send.
- Pay for your transfer.
How do you recharge a number?
Recharge for the first time
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay . From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile. …
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search . Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
Is Airtel to Airtel free?
Priced at Rs 145, the pack offers 300 MB data to customers with 4G ready mobile phones along with free Local and STD Airtel-to-Airtel calls.
How can I recharge my Airtel number online?
- Visit our website and log in using your MPIN..
- Click on the ‘Payment and Recharges’ tab.
- Select ‘Prepaid Recharge’. Enter your mobile number and select your operator.
- Browse from a list of plans and pick one that’s best for you.
- Enter the recharge amount and click on ‘Proceed’.
How can I recharge Airtel directly?
To recharge airtel data simply go to your phone’s dial pad and dial *141# and select a suitable data plan for you.