How do I transfer MTN airtime to another number?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime)#
How can I transfer credit on MTN Cameroon?
Transfer airtime and Me2U code management
- How to transfer credit? To make a credit transfer, you must dial * 150 * amount * phone number * Code Me2U #
- What if I forgot my Me2U code? If you have forgotten your Me2U code, you must reset it and create a new one.
- How to reset my Me2U code?
How can I get MTN transfer code?
MTN Transfer Registration Code
To register MTN share transfer use your mobile phone dial *000o*New Pin*New Pin# OR send a text message to 777 by writing 000 (space) your New Pin Number (space) Enter the Pin Number again. Then send it to 777.
What is the MTN Credit Transfer Code?
You can share airtime on MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, enter ‘Amount’, leave a space, enter ‘Mobile number’, leave a space, enter ‘PIN’ and send to 1329 E.g. ‘5 024XXXXXXX 1234’ and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 2 ‘Transfer’, enter receiver eg.
How can I transfer airtime to another network?
How to share Data from one Network to Another
- Dial *931#, and select option 2 (Airtime/Data).
- Select option 4 (Data Others)
- Enter the beneficiary’s phone number, and click ”Send”.
- The program will detect the network the receiver is using, and display data bundle for that network.
How do you send airtime to someone?
How to send an airtime top-up abroad
- Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Select the amount you would like to send.
- Pay for your transfer.
How do I know my MTN default transfer pin?
To reset your MTN transfer PIN code, you have to send a message to 777 in the format below. Text ‘Default PIN’ ‘New PIN’ New PIN’ to 556. For example, if you want to change the Default PIN to 1234 as your new PIN text ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
How do I transfer data from MTN to MTN 2021?
The Steps You Need On How To Share Data On MTN Line 2021
- All you need to do is to dial *131*receivers phone number*data amount#. …
- OR dial *131*7# or dial *131# and select option 6.
- Select option 1 and click on send to continue.
- Choose 1, 2, or 3, depending on the MB size you’d like to share with the person.
How can I transfer MTN Data to another MTN number in Cameroon?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131.
How can I transfer my MTN credit pin?
To create your MTN Share Pin for airtime or data transfer, Simply dial *600*default PIN*unique PIN*Unique PIN#, that is, *600*0000*2345*2345#. The 2345 becomes your MTN Share PIN.
How do I find my transfer pin?
To request a Number Transfer PIN online, go to the Number Transfer PIN page and click or tap Generate PIN. Your PIN and Account Number will display on the screen. Keep your Number Transfer PIN and Account Number safe and do not share it with anyone except the new carrier or an account member.
How do you send credit to another phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How do I retrieve my MTN 2021 transfer pin?
To retrieve your old MTN transfer pin just dial 180 (MTN customer care), tell them your name and reason for calling. They will ask you a few questions and give you directions on what to do, before 24 hours you’ll get your new MTN transfer pin or you follow the steps below.