Wendy Asiamah Addo (born 20 February 1996), known by the stage name Wendy Shay, is a Ghanaian Afropop and Afrobeats singer. In March 2021, she was among the Top 30 Most Influential Women in Music by the 3Music Awards Women’s Brunch.
Who is Ghana’s best music?
Top 10 Ghanaian songs of 2021 (so far)
- Kuami Eugene – Dollar On You.
- Kwame Yogot – Biibi Besi feat Kuami Eugene.
- Kweku Darlington – Sika Aba Fie feat. Yaw Tog & Kweku Flick.
- KiDi – Touch It.
- Okyeame Kwame – Yeeko feat Kuami Eugene.
- Joe Mettle – Ye Bua Mi (Help Me)
- Sefa – E Choke feat Mr Drew.
- King Promise – Slow Down.
Is Wendy Shay a queen?
Controversial Ghanaian songstress Wendy Shay has been enstooled Ahenemba Hemaa of Gomoa Afransi in the Central Region. The ceremony happened over the weekend.
Is eShun a queen?
eShun was made a Queen on 28 December 2019, at gomoa Afransi, in the central region by Ogyeedom Obrenu Kwesi Atta VI the paramount chief of gomoa afransi transitional area.
How old is Wendy Shay now?
Shatta Wale is currently regarded as the most influential musician in Ghana. His unique style of music has won him so many awards in the music industry, including Most Popular Video in 2013, African Artiste of the Year 2014, and Best African Act 2015.
Who is the best artist in Ghana 2020?
Pulse Picks: Top 10 Ghanaian artistes of the year 2020
- Sarkodie. Sarkodie. …
- Stonebwoy. Stonebwoy: The power of origins. [ …
- Medikal. Medikal. …
- Kwesi Arthur. Kwesi Arthur on Beats 1. …
- Wendy Shay. Wendy Shay displays her awards. …
- MzVee. Mzvee. …
- Kuami Eugene. Kuami Eugene drops “Son of Africa” album. …
- Eno Barony. Eno Barony.
Which town is Wendy Shay a queen?
Popular female vocalist, eShun together with Rufftown Record’s music diva Wendy Shay, have been installed as Queen Mothers of Gomoa Afransi, a town in the Central Region.
How old is eshun?
Wendy Shay, born Wendy Addo is a Ghanaian Afro-Pop and Afrobeat singer who hails from Eastern Region of Ghana but however resides in Stuttgart, Germany – Born to Mr & Mrs Addo on the February 20th, 1996 in Kwahu, a suburb of the Eastern Region of Ghana.