Sendwave allows you to make instant, affordable money transfers from countries in North America and Europe (USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, and Ireland) to countries in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Liberia) and Asia (Bangladesh and Sri Lanka).
How can I get Sendwave in Kenya?
With easy signup and 24/7 support, simply download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play on your phone, link your Family Bank Visa Debit Card, verify your identity and instantly transfer money to your friends and loved ones back home in Kenya.
What apps can I use to send money to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How can I send money to Mobile from Kenya?
How to make a mobile phone money transfer to Kenya
- Select the ‘Mobile Money Transfer’ service from the options in the blue ‘ Send to’ box on this page.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- You will be shown the small fee that applies and the exchange rate you’ll receive.
- Enter the details of the M-PESA or Equitel account.
How do I send money to Kenya mpesa?
It’s quick and easy;
- When in TZ simply dial *150*00# and then “Send money to MPESA Kenya” on your Vodacom line.
- When in Rwanda; dial *830# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
- When in Uganda; dial *165# to send money to Kenya from your MTN line.
How do I send mpesa from US to Kenya?
Go to M-Pesa and select Lipa Na M-Pesa. Select Pay Bill and enter business number 255255. Enter recipient’s mobile number as account number in the format 2557XXXXXXXX then Enter amount, M-Pesa PIN and confirm the transaction. You can also go to “M-Pesa Global” under the M-Pesa menu on the mySafaricomApp.
How can I send money from Kenya to Sendwave?
All you need is an MTN or Airtel mobile money wallet or a Centenary bank account. Your sender will need to download the Sendwave app from the app store and use their debit card to send you money. If you have additional questions, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Can I use PayPal in Kenya?
Is Zelle in Kenya?
No, Zelle is available only in the US. The company allows sending money from one US bank account to another.
Is Cash app available in Kenya?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I transfer money from M-Pesa to KCB account?
– Go to the M-Pesa menu on your phone, Enter Paybill number 522522, Enter the KCB account number you are transferring money to, enter the amount, Enter M-PESA PIN and confirm to send money.
How do I send money from Kenya to USA via M-Pesa?
How can one access this service?
- By dialling *840# >Accept terms and conditions to Opt in > Select send money abroad.
- MySafaricom App > Select M-PESA> Select M-PESA Global>Accept terms and conditions to Opt in > Select Send.
How do you send money from Safaricom to Vodacom TZ?
Sending money to Tanzania
- Go to M-PESA and select Lipa Na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill and enter business number 255255.
- Under account number, enter the Tanzania recipient’s mobile number in the format 2557XXXXXXXX.
- Enter amount you wish to send in Ksh.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and confirm the transaction.
Can PayPal send money to mpesa?
How to link your PayPal and MPESA accounts. Go to www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa. … Add the Safaricom MPESA number you’d like to link to the PayPal account. You will receive a verification code on your Safaricom line via SMS text.
How do I use M-Pesa in Kenya?
- Go to the ‘Safaricom’ menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Select ‘Send Money’.
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, the amount you wish to send and your PIN.
- You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
How do I send money to a phone number?
IMPS Transfer Using Mobile Number & MMID
- Log in to the respective bank’s mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Go to the homescreen and click on the funds transfer option.
- Choose the IMPS option.
- Enter beneficiary details such as mobile number, MMID, and amount to be transferred.