How can I open MoMo account on MTN?
You also have the possibility to open your MTN MoMo account yourself from your phone:
- Type *400#
- Choose 1 “continue self-registration”.
- Then insert your first and last name.
- Then fill in your date of birth: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Choose your 5-digit PINSECRET code and validate.
Can I register MoMo in Nigeria?
You can also become a Momo agent by registering with your registered MTN line on your mobile phone. However, your MTN number must be properly registered with the correct details such as your correct name, date of birth, and bio-data.
How do I register for MTN mobile money in Nigeria?
You can register at any MTN mobile money agent location nationwide or at any GTbank Branch Offices and MTN Walk-In Centres. Registration requires a mobile money compatible SIM. If your SIM is not mobile money compatible, you may simply purchase one from the agent.
How can I open MTN Mobile money account?
To create your free account, you’ll need to visit your local MTN Mobile Money agent and take your MTN SIM card and a valid form of identification such as your driver’s licence or passport. You’ll be asked to fill out a registration form and given a SIM card that is MTN Mobile Money enabled.
Is MTN MoMo available in Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria Communications Plc says it has received Approval in Principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for a licence application for the MOMO Payment Bank Limited.
What is MTN MoMo code?
Dial *170# on your MTN number.
How do I transfer money from MoMo to my bank account?
Transferring Money To A Linked Bank Account.
- Dial *170#
- Enter 5 for financial services.
- Enter 1 for banking services.
- Enter 1 to transfer to your bank.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Press 1 to select your account.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Press 1 to confirm.
How do I transfer money from my MoMo wallet to my bank account?
Just follow these steps:
- Dial *170#
- Enter 5 for Financial Services.
- Enter 1 for Bank Service.
- Enter 2 for Transfer from Bank.
- Select Bank.
- Select Bank account.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter MM PIN.
How can I transfer money from MoMo to bank?
Withdraw from Bank account to Mobile Money.
- Choose “2” transfer from Bank.
- Choose your bank.
- Enter “1” to choose account.
- Enter amount to withdraw.
- Enter MoMo Pin code.
- Press “1” to confirm and send.
Does MTN mobile money work in Nigeria?
MTN and Airtel get “approval in principle” to launch mobile money services in Nigeria. Telecom giants MTN and Airtel, on Friday said they have received approval in principle from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate payment service banks (PSBs) in the country.
How do I join MTN MoMo pay?
Register On MoMo
- Using MTN Mobile Money.
- In store.
- Step 1: Visit your nearest authorized Mobile Money agent.
- Step 2:Upgrade your SIM to a Mobile Money-enabled card using a SIM swap.
- Step 3: The agent will take you through the registration process.
What is the limit of MTN mobile money?
Apart from the free transactions, the revised values and wallet limits will remain the same as follows. Customers with a limit of GHS300 can still transact with an amount of GHS1, 000, whereas limits of GHS2, 000 and GHS5000 can transact with values of GHS5, 000 and GHS10, 000 respectively.
How can I open MTN account?
To set up MTN Call Line Identity, call 135 to activate the service if you’re on MTN Contract.
- Proof of residence (e.g., levy statement or electricity bill)
- Proof of income.
- Three months’ bank statements.
How do I activate my MTN account?
Via SMS, type ‘register’, leave a space, enter a 4-digit PIN and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 1 ‘Activate’, choose a new PIN, re-enter that new PIN and finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
How do I become an MTN KYC agent?
How to become a MoMo Agent by Self Onboarding
- Dial *502# with your MTN phone number.
- You receive a prompt to approve your MTN SIM registration details to be used as your MoMo wallet ID KYC.
- Select 1 Yes to accept the T&C and to continue to the next step.
- Create your 4 digit PIN as prompted.
- Reconfirm your 4 digit PIN.